Flow cell temperature: Programmable from 15°C to 45°C
Incubator: 8 positions, programmable from 15°C to 45°C
Interface: Graphic display 240x128 pixel with alphanumeric keyboard
Printer: Thermal 24 columns
Connection: USB optional
Dimensions (LxDxH) : 28 x 36 x 22 cm
Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz with internal fuse
AUTOMATED MULTIPARAMETRIC ANALYZER FOR ENOLOGY - GLOBAL 240
GLOBAL 240 is a completely automatic analyzer that assures high productivity, up to 240 test/hour, at maximum advantage.
240 tests / hour
Multi Wavelength reading
24 hours non stop of colling reagents
Remote control to diagnose eventually malfunction - Analyser can be controlled in remote by internet connection
Run with: K+, Na+, CI-
Optional: barcore reader
ALPHA AMINO NITROGEN
GLUCOSE / FRUCTOSE
Sample Tray: 40 small sample cups and 10 positions for standard and controls
Up to 60 reagents
Reagents cooling system operating by Peltier device 24 hours a day even with analyser off
- 50 lasting cuvettes with 0,6 cm of optical path (changeableone by oneone)
- Temperature of cuvettes controlled and stabilized at 37°C 0,1°C
- Zero setting of each cuvette with water before use.
- Washing station with low consumption of distilled water.
- The longest reading time is 600 seconds
- First results after 2 minutes
- SIP&DIP sampling mode
- Sampling probe provided with sensor level for reagent and sample detection.
- Automatic check of on-board reagents volume
- Pre-heating system of refrigetrated reagents.
- Continuous washing and drying of sampling probe to minimize the carry over.
- Sensor for lack of water and full waste signaling.
- Separate biological waste
- Halogen lamp 6V/20W - lifespan 2000 hours
- 9 interference filters: 340-380-405-450-505-546-570-620-700 nm
- Multi wavelenghts readings within 40 ms
- Transmission of light through optical fiber
- Software for complete analyser control (installed on external PC) running under Windows OS.
- Display of linear and not linear calibration's curves (turbidimetric test)
- Graphic interface designed for touchscreen applications.
- Software predisposed for remote control by internet connection