PERA pneumatic presses are designed for high quality juice extraction. The pressing programmes allow you to adapt your pressing precisely to your needs. The broad range of pneumatic presses, from 20 to 600 hl with open or closed cage, meets the needs of all types of cellars.
- The juices run off at a lower level
- Improved and preserved aromas
- Clear juice thanks to a thick press cake
- ENOXY and ENOXY+ anti-oxidation systems
- End of press better protected and usable
- Cost effectiveness:
- The press can be used for maceration
- The installations are monitored with after-sales on the spot
- Type of cycle can be tailored to needs
- Intuitive and ergonomic colour touch screen
- Easy to clean and maintain (automatic drain washing)
- Easy to use
- Full range tailored to all cellars
- Total drain plug allowing for meticulous cleaning of the press
- Compact presses
Optimal design for pressing to meet all requirements:
- The tanks are equipped with an air diffuser drain which allows a better balance of pressure on the membrane, and a more effective pressing.
- The PERA presses use a membrane that can press a very small quantity of grapes.
- A spire collects the pomace near the gate for fast emptying (depending on the model).
USER FRIENDLY PROGRAMMING
The PERA automation and programming allow you to:
- Programme the pressing cycles
- Manage any problems (information about the fault and the proposed solution)
- Save the data and programmes on a USB stick for complete traceability
- Alter the pressing programme in real time
- Control several presses from the same panel.