DIAM CORKS FOR STILL AND SPARKLING WINES
ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF CORKS, WITHOUT THE INCONVENIENCES
DIAM cork is for winemakers who are careful about the quality of their wine. Don't take a chance: have the consumer drink the wine you have created !
- CONSISTENCY: due to a specific manufacturing process, all corks have the same characteristics and properties. It guarantees
smooth bottling line operation and identical ageing of all bottles from the same vintage.
Mechanical advantage: continuous transit along production lines, regular penetration when stoppering, no leaking, no capillary action, no risk of dust penetration, standard pulling strength,
Sensory advantage: the same wine from one bottle to the next.
- CHOICE: The Diam recipe can be adapted to suit your requirements: it enables you to select the best cork for each wine and its lifetime in the cellar.
- COMPLETELY TASTE INERT:
It took 7 years of research to apply supercritical CO2 technology to cork and giving rise to DIAMANT® technology, a proprietary
cork cleaning process.
Diam corks are all guaranteed free of cork taint and allow the elimination of undesirable compounds.
Besides TCA molecules, almost 150 other molecules that could alter the taste are extracted. Because they are free of flavour, Diam® closures are completely taste-inert. They protect even the subtlest notes and aromas of the wine.
DIAM® A TRIBUTE TO THE CONSUMER'S EXPECTATIONS
- Put a stop on the “cork taste syndrome” and the damage it does to wine and producer’s image alike.
- A real cork closure is incontestably recognized as a distinctive sign of quality by consumers. Diam® is made of cork and perceived as cork by consumers (IPSOS INSTITUTE 2009).
- Because Diam® protects flavour and aroma, you know consumers are getting the taste experience the wine was designed to give them, bottle after bottle, year after year.
For more informations, see Diam's website.
"DIAM and the eventual triumph of empiricism…" by Bill Nanson, a very intersting customer story...