DIAM CORKS FOR STILL WINES
Tested and approved by many international laboratories, Diam is an innovative closure that combines the tradition of a cork stopper and the mechanical and organoleptic security of a technological closure:
- TCA taint-free (below the limit of quantification of 0.3 ng/l) and many other molecules responsible for sensorial deviations,
- Optimum bottling line (insertion) performance and unsurpassed elastic recovery,
- Prevents leakage, seepage or dust risk.
RANGE OF CORKS FOR STILL WINES
|Characteristics||Diam 2||Diam 3||Diam 5||Diam 10|
|Reliable closures so that your wines can be enjoyed in all conviviality.||Preservation of quality wine aromas for special moments.||Closures of incomparable quality for long ageing wines and festive occasions.||Assurance of tasting outstanding wines in an optimal state of preservation.|
|Length||44 mm||44 or 47 mm||47 mm, 49 mm or 54 mm|
|Releasable TCA||≤ to measurable limit of 0.3 ng/l|
|Aspect||Plain or Tradition|
See Diam's website for more informations
DIAM 30: THE FIRST CORK CLOSURE EVER AVAILABLE WITH A 30-YEAR GUARANTEE
- Unrivalled Longevity: It will safeguard your fine vintage wines throughout the aging process and eliminate the need for delicate and risky re-corking procedures.
- Controlled permeability: Diam 30 provides one of the lowest permeability rates on the market.
Your high quality wines are assured a slow and regular aging process throughout their entire cellaring period.
- Unique sensorial neutrality: Due to the patented DIAMANT® process, every Diam 30 closure provides absolute security, organoleptic neutrality.
It allows your premium wines to develop and mature as you intended while preserving the integrity of the wine.
For more informations, see Diam's website.