OPEN CAGE PRESSES
High-pressure washing system:
- High-pressure wash of the outside of the press cage
- Automatic wash cycle by fixed pipes
- Replaces the spray bar with fixed pipes
- High-pressure booster 600 l/h, 150 bar
Juice tray with electric displacement:
- Electric jack
- Travel stop
The press is composed of :
- A stainless-steel drum, equipped with a food-grade membrane
- A coated or stainless-steel frame
- A reversible and retractable juice vat, made in stainless steel
- A programmer that controls press operation, ensures its safety and displays information
- A built-in compressor, vacuum pump and reducer
The principle of the press lies in a programmable controller connected to an operator panel for program recording, pressing operations and safety controls.
Program recording and execution
The operator records parameters in the program which depend on the varieties of the grapes. Several cycles can be stored.
This function makes possible the display of cycles corresponding to many pressing modes generally used (fresh grapes,
However the operator can change any data at will, thus giving an infinite number of programs.
Automatism has been designed to check each working stage and to prevent from operating error. Moreover any failure is immediately displayed on the screen, informing the operator.