NEKTAR DUO FRESH
COMBINES THE BENEFITS OF FRESH WOOD AND TOASTED WOOD, AND ENHANCES THE SWEETNESS AND COMPLEXITY OF THE WINE
- 100% French oak granulates for vinification
- Specific recipe developed by Pronektar's R&D team
- More mature, complex wine profile
- Better impact on the masking of vegetal and grasy character
- Higher contribution of volume and sweetness
- Softening of harsh and astringent tannins linked to lack of maturity.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Optimal period for starting contact
- On red Wines: 150 to 300 g / hL, while putting the harvested grapes in tank to benefit as quickly as possible from the protection against oxidation and stabilization of color.
- On white Wines: 50 to 100 g / hL of wine. Just after the clarification of the must to obtain maximum protection of the freshness.
Use in mesh bags for white and rosé wines, and loose in the tank for red wines.
Recommended time of contact
Minimum 2 weeks, during the vinification period.
Results of trials carried out on Merlot 2013 (Bordeaux), using chips in the maceration and fermentation phases with a dose rate of 2g/L, leaving them in contact for 15 days.